Knight Track Program
Knight Track is a one (1) semester program that supports transfer students with a UCF Cumulative GPA between a 2.0 and 2.59 at the end of their first semester. Through participation in the Knight Track program, first-year transfer students have potential to:
- Engage in the continuous development of student learning skills through active participation in workshops, coaching/mentoring, learning communities, and academic advising
- Adapt and successfully navigate the UCF community by building familiarity with academic expectations, resources, policies and procedures.
- Maintain good academic standing through the end of their first-year enrolled at UCF
- Develop and individualized success plan by identifying S.M.A.R.T goals that align with academic plan and post-graduation outlook
- Students who complete all requirements of the Knight Track program in their enrolled semester will be eligible to apply for a $250 scholarship award.
The Knight Track program requirements are built on four domains of the transfer experience Academic Planning, Career Planning, Academic Success, and Goal-Setting. Knight Track: Online is restricted to online students only. Knight Track:General is restricted to students who are enrolled or have been enrolled in at least (1) course at any UCF campus (or UCF Connect) campus since enrolling at the University of Central Florida. Program tracks are detailed below: