Under certain circumstance, Undergraduate Admissions will “defer” an admission decision until your degree is posted and Admissions receives a final, official transcript. You should:
- Verify that you will be graduating this semester. You should complete the graduation application, pay any fees, and clear all holds.
- Request now that your final transcript be sent to UCF Undergraduate Admissions after your A.A./A.S. is posted.
- Remember to complete the FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ for the current school year and update it to include UCF’s school code (003954)
- Check the status of your application online on myUCF. This is the first place an admission decision appears.
- Remember to provide immunization records.
- Sign up for the next available orientation once you have been admitted.